Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Personality!

I love it when I know that I have designed flowers that are a perfect match to the couple's personality. Kim's flowers were exactly that. Her fun personality showed through in several aspects of the wedding, even the flowers. She allowed me to use beautiful orange flowers: roses, aranda orchids (one of my favorites!), calla lilies, asiatic lilies... Kim even loved the idea of using ostrich drab feathers in the centerpieces. You can't tell from the picture below, but the centerpieces also had submersible lights in them. In the evening, the centerpieces "glowed", helping to create the fun atmosphere the couple desired for their 1950's/Jazz theme wedding. I really enjoyed designing the flowers for this couple. Congratulations Ed & Kim! Thank you for the beautiful pictures you emailed me! Evantide Photography

Stephanie Stremler Photography

Stephanie Stremler Photography

Stephanie Stremler Photography