Sunday, February 8, 2009

Billy & Shara's Fall Theme Wedding



After seeing a recent post on my blog, a loyal blog fan sent me some pictures of both her wedding & her sister's wedding. Both Shara & Tracy's weddings were so fun to design the flowers for! Definitely both weddings last year ranked in my top favorites. They both have great taste & fun personalities. I tried my best to reflect this in their floral designs. Shara, from one photo nut to another...Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures!


Bridal bouquet & bridesmaids' bouquets
I lost track of counting the candles after 150! Very Romantic setting.

I have always loved the idea of fresh flowers on toasting flutes or glasses. Shara's was the first for me. Isn't this a great photo!


Fall theme carried out to the very end


I included this picture to show off what can be done in my tall square vases. The family rented the vases from me, then the bride's Aunt Sharron took care of the floral designs for the reception. Sharron's centerpieces turned out amazing.




ALL PICTURES SHOWN TAKEN BY AMY PARSON'S PHOTOGRAPHY



View this video to see more pictures from Shara & Billy's Wedding taken by Amy Parsons Photography. It's worth taking time to view!