Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Calla Lilly Flower Theme

The floral arrangements for this wedding were simple with mainly just calla lilies. Simple, elegant & classic is how I would describe them. I didn't get to see Michelle, the bride, that day but her parents were beaming & so happy when I met them with flowers for them to transport to Everett for the ceremony. I'm sure Michelle was more exited & beautiful bride! I can't wait to see some of the pictures Rachel Bayne took of the wedding day. Truly an adorable couple & I wish them the best as husband & wife!


Bride's bouquet of stacked calla lilies


Bridesmaid bouquet with calla lilies, roses, wax flower & seeded eucalyptus


One of the large ceremony arrangements

Only Four elevator rides to the banquet hall...not bad!


Banquet Hall


Centerpiece