Sunday, September 5, 2010

Orange!

If you like the color orange, then that means you're a creative person. Maybe that is why I LOVE working with orange flowers. I was so excited when Melissa met with me & told me she wanted orange flowers. I probably had a huge smile on my face. Melissa & Kalen are an adorable couple & I had so much fun meeting with them & designing their flowers. Congratulations you guys!
Bridal bouquet of pin cushion protea, roses, mozart mini calla lillies, mini gerber daisies,
dahlias & sage.

Flower girl pomander

Ring Bearer's pillow (not the real rings attached!)

I had to leave the ceremony flowers in the holding bay at the Golf & Country Club since they had to close down part of the golf couse a couple hours later for the ceremony. The two arrangements were for the front of the ceremony site & the box held orange rose petals that they then scattered down the sides of the aisle.