Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6/5/2010 Ryan & Gretchen

I've been getting some beautiful images lately from photographers as I am working on updating my website with new photos. I am always appreciative of many photographers generosity!

Gretchen & Ryan's wedding was located at Evergreen Gardens last June. The type of flowers & greenery chosen for their flowers added to the garden feel they wanted for their wedding. They grew lots of herbs that we used for some of the centerpieces & placed in random locations. It turned out to be such a fun wedding to work on.

These beautiful images were taken by the bride & grooms relative! All images courtesy of Timothy at luskSHOT Photography. Thanks Timothy!

"What a pleasure to have you arrange our flowers on our special day! Everything looked wonderful - from the ceremony jars to my bouquet. We received countless comments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you for all your hard work!"

Gretchen & Ryan