Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Outdoor Elegance

Alisha chose purple & bright green flowers for her wedding. The fun colors are bright and contrasting, yet they were really elegant for her outdoor wedding. The above picture is of her aisle. The hydrangea in the urns were very elegant. Right before the ceremony, a thick carpet of white rose petals were added. If Alisha sends me pictures, I will post them asap! I know it was a beautiful aisle!












The centerpieces were very fun to design. When you went to smell the flowers, you would get a yummy scent of the limes. Thank goodness there were only 12 centerpieces....I sliced 90 limes!!! FYI - These vases are one of my rental items.


This picture shows one of the bride & groom chairs.




Alisha chose to rent one of the 5' metal wedding trees. Shown on her tree are hydrangea, roses, cymbidium orchids, crystals & candles.