Monday, September 22, 2008

9/20/08


This past weekend I was able to set up a wedding at a beautiful outdoor location in the Ferndale/Lynden area...Evergreen Gardens. http://www.evergreengardensweddings.com/

Unfortunately it rained, but they have a wonderful covered area that the ceremony & reception could take place in. These images do not do the flowers justice, but they really did look great. The wedding flowers were mainly red & orange, with a touch of cobalt blue delphinium. The arbor below is Evergreen Garden's that I was able to incorporate the fresh flowers onto. The bride and groom had a small table that they set inside it to sign their marriage liscense.
The thing I enjoyed the most about this wedding, is that the the bride specifically wanted nothing to be exactly the same. The end result was really great, I wish I had thought to take pictures! The corsages & boutonierres were all different combinations of flowers in red & orange. Even the bridesmaid bouquets were each arranged slightly different. I definately would do this again.