Sunday, August 2, 2009

Garden Wedding

Michelle & Ben chose Evergreen Gardens for their wedding location & reception. Michelle wanted her flowers to also have a garden feel to them. How did I do? I really love the colors Michelle chose, I can't wait to see how they look in her wedding pictures. Congratulations you guys! Thank you for letting me design your personal flowers.

Roses, mini cymbidium orchids, lisianthus, hypericum berry, scabiosa & seeded eucalyptus.


Calla lillies, freesia, mini cymbiduim orchids, roses & seeded eucalyptus.

A Trip Down Memory Lane

To photograph Michelle's bouquets, I decided they should be photographed in the garden. The backdrop is a pond that my husband & I built way back when I had just graduated from High School. Sorry, I'm not telling how many years ago that was! Lets just leave it at "way back". I have them setting on a bench that we also built together for one of my school projects when I was in college studying for my Landscape Design Degree. Wow how time has flown since then!