Sunday, August 23, 2009

Garden Wedding

I don't know where to begin with this wedding! We had so much fun setting up this wedding, when we were done...we didn't want to leave. I wish I could have been invisible & watched this whole day from the beginning to the end. The setting for the wedding was amazing. Allie chose to get married in front of the garden at her parents home in Ferndale. Allie chose cantelope as her main color and have accents of white and a soft touch of pink. When I saw my flowers come off the truck this week for Allie's wedding, the colors were perfect, some even an exact match to the bridesmaids' dresses. I couldn't wait to get started. Congratulations Josh & Allie! You had a beautiful wedding day. I enjoyed working with you.
Not shown are the mass tangerine orange & yellow rose petals that the wedding coordinator, Anne Rasmussen, added before the ceremony. Look for more pictures later to see the petals.Allie's dress had a vintage feel to it. I suggested the addition of a broach to her bouquet to carry on the vintage theme of her dress.Lynne from Lynne Baron Design provided this amazing broach.