Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Dream Wedding


I had so much fun creating the floral designs for Shara & Billy's wedding! My crew & I really had our work cut out for us this weekend but the end result was worth it. My stress level this weekend was at minimum because we had so much fun designing the flowers for this amazing fall wedding.
The pots, urns & most of the pedestals you see in this picture are available to rent through The Backyard Gardener
Flower arrangements and potted plants in the foyer help set the atmosphere for the guests.

Instead of rose petals along the aisle, the bride wanted fall leaves. This was one of my favorite details. Also notice all the candles? They created an elegant and romantic atmosphere for the ceremony. I should mention there was over 100 candles! Unscented of course.


No area was left without flowers or candles! These arrangements looked really great in the church's stained glass windows.

I was so busy with this wedding I never got a shot of the bride's bouquet. (Atleast I remembered my camera! I quite often forget the camera.) However, I managed to get a picture of a bridesmaid's bouquet. To see the bride's bouquet, and some more amazing professional pictures of this wedding check out the blog of Amy Parsons Photography .


OK, the Landscape Designer in me couldn't resist posting this picture. I added vine maple branches & nandina foliage to all of the church's pots to help spruce up all of the entries. This is a simple way to spruce up your pots at home for the fall season.