Monday, July 19, 2010

Lairmont Manor

Ohhh, I always love weddings at Lairmont Manor! Yesterday I had a small wedding that I set up there for the neatest family! The bride from the San Juan Islands, & groom from Costa Rica!
The Bride's mom promised to send me some pictures so I could see the final product after all the other vendors set up. I'll post those when I get them! Congratulations Tasha & Deiby, you had a beautiful day for your destination wedding.

The ceremony site in the courtyard by the fountain. Since it was a windy day, rose petals were added to the aisle right before the ceremony. Pomanders on aisle made of green button mums.

Brides' bouquet with white hydrangea, white mini calla lilies, green mini cymbidium orchids & apricot roses. Stem of the bouquet wrapped in ivory lace.

Reception under the tent. Centerpieces in a 5x5 cube vase with limes inside. Mmmm, when you smelled these centerpieces, you only smelled the limes!