Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Organization & Good Vendors a Must!

What will always stick out in my mind about this cute couple's wedding is the rush & craziness of not only myself, but all the other reception vendors hectically getting things set up in only 1.5 hours! Surprisingly throughout all fast paced setup, I only noticed how organized everyone & everything seemed to be. First, the bride was super organized, second a great coordinator (Daniel from Added Details)& everyone else, including me of course, made this reception look fabulous!

Bridal Bouquet
Flower girls' pomanders
The reception setup

Some details

Beautiful cupcake display by Katie's cupcakes

Congratulations Jessica & Collin! I peeked at your ceremony in the garden from above at Boundary Bay Brewery everything seemed wonderful!

My husband was kind enough to help set up at this reception. When we finished we walked across the street & had dinner at Boundary Bay Brewery. Afterwards we headed to a nearby park & this is how we ended our "work date". Peaceful.