Saturday, July 31, 2010

Watermelon Pink, Mango Orange, Cantaloupe, Lime Green

Today's wedding was absolutely beautiful! I loved the flower combination, the bright colors, the family & their hard work. I could have been part of the DIY network this weekend with my weddings! Each wedding the families did a lot of "do it yourself" projects & did an excellent job. I'm afraid my pictures don't do this wedding justice...but trust me, it was great!

The happy couple. Congratulations Sarah & Bobby!


Bridesmaids' bouquets. Hot pink roses, peach spray roses, orange mini calla lillies, dahlias, burpleurum, & green hydrangea.

I created this bridge arrangement with my black arbor I rent out. I just took out the arch piece & used the side columns with a board across the top.

Unity Candle Arrangement

Side candle arrangement

Close up of 'Hot Shot' orange mini calla lilly

The bride rented my large cylinder vases & added the candles & reindeer moss herself for down the aisle.

I'm really excited about these new stands I purchased to rent out. They can used so many different ways! After the ceremony, these were transferred to the reception & placed on the buffet tables.

I don't think I want to know how long it took to hang all these lanterns! It looked great though!The family did a great job turning this tent into a fun atmosphere for the reception.

Some details done by the Bride & her mom

There were potted plants & annuals everywhere in the yard for the reception. The bright colors, flowers & natural surroundings of this location made it fun for us to set up. Truly a fun day.