Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Dream Colors

I have been wanting to do this color combination for nine years! Finally, I was able to sell this color combination. When I suggested it to Carrie, she never hesitated; she loved it as soon as I suggested it. So from then on I called her my dream bride. Now that I have some pictures of this combination, I hope I can do it again in the near future!
Roses, calla lilies, scabiosa, sweet peas & mokara orchids.
Wristletts for the Mothers

Rehearsal dinner arrangements purchased by the Mother of the Groom. These were used again at the wedding reception mixed among the other centerpieces.

Guests were greeted at the entrance to the church with these floral monogram letters of all dark purple carnations.



Reception centerpieces

Stock, hydrangea, roses, scabiousa, lisianthus, seeded eucalyptus, scented geranium foliage.


Roses, Lisianthus, hydrangea, scabiosa, scented geranium foliage, sweet peas & cymbidium orchids!
Buffet arrangement
Congratulations Carrie & Evan. I enjoyed everything about your wedding!